Charming open-world pinball platform game available now! Our Review is now live so be sure to check it out.
Team17, a global games label, creative partner and developer of independent, premium video games and Swedish independent developer Villa Gorilla are happy to announce that the charming open-world pinball adventure game Yoku’s Island Express is out now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Yoku has arrived on Mokumana and he’s ready for the easy life, soaking up the sun and delivering parcels on a tropical paradise!
However, an ancient Island deity is trapped in a restless sleep – and it’s all down to Yoku to traverse the island using a unique blend of pinball mechanics, platforming and open world exploration, in an amazing adventure to help those in need!
- OPEN-WORLD PINBALL ADVENTURE: Flip and bump our pint-sized protagonist around the stunning hand-painted island on your quest to rebuild the post-office and wake an old god from its deep slumber
- WELCOME TO MOKUMANA ISLAND: Seamlessly explore multiple regions of the island, including tropical beaches, lush jungles, snowy mountains, mysterious caves, and steamy hot springs!
- UNLOCK AMAZING NEW ABILITIES: Help the friendly locals and earn a range of fantastic new power-ups!
- CAPTIVATING STORY: Meet a cast of unforgettable characters across multiple storylines – whilst uncovering the islands deepest secrets. And maybe rebuild the post office too!
- EPIC BOSS BATTLES: Get ready to take on giant bosses using Yoku’s trusty ball to ‘deliver’ the final blow
- BEAUTIFUL ARTWORK: Feast your eyes on the breath-taking hand-painted artwork created by games industry veteran artists
Yoku’s Island Express is out today on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch™ and PC for just £15.99 / 19,99 € / $19.99.
A physical edition will be arriving on 15th June (Europe/Australia) and 19th June (North America) for all console platforms. Please check local retailers for pricing and availability.