Flexible Gaming Reaches New Heights as the Mould Breaking Twin-Stick Clicker Hybrid Lands Today on Nintendo’s Own Hybrid Platform
Wired Productions, an established computer games publisher, in partnership with Nosebleed Interactive, are delighted to announce cult favourite, Vostok Inc., is available to buy now from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch™ for an SRP of £12.99/$14.99/€14.99.
The only idle game you’ll never want to put down – Vostok Inc. for Nintendo Switch features exclusive new content on a planetary scale, with the inclusion of Pluto on its new planetary debut. Experience maddeningly-addictive gameplay, frenetic twin-stick shooting action, and a downright disgusting quest for self-enrichment that brought Vostok Inc. so much adoration from players throughout the solar system.
Andreas Firnigl, Studio Head at Nosebleed Interactive said, “Citizens of the galaxy rejoice! Now you can fulfil your wildest dreams and play Vostok Inc. anywhere. In short bursts on the sofa or in prolonged therapeutic sessions atop your gilded porcelain thrones.”
“Capitalism is in our blood,” added Al Hibberd, Product Manager at Wired Productions, “Trump is proof. 2017 is the year that orange faced yuppies finally take over and we’re delighted to see Jimmy Goldman of Vostok Inc. join that quest for intergalactic domination.”
In Vostok Inc., you play as a corrupt, narcissistic yuppie, hell-bent on raking in as much money as possible in a greed-driven, twin-stick shooter without a conscience. As the newly-appointed CEO of Vostok Inc., you have one goal: to become filthy, stinking rich. Piloting your very own ship, explore and exploit more than 40 planets across six different solar systems in your quest to earn ludicrous amounts of MOOLAH!
Start by landing on any planet to begin colonization, build factories, and rake in the big bucks. Once the filthy lucre starts flowing, you’ll be able to upgrade your ship’s weapons and augmentations. Increase profits even further by finding and recruiting managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy.
- Exclusive: Pluto is a dwarf no more! Terraform and colonise Sol’s 9th planet only on Nintendo Switch
- Explore more than 40 planets over 6 solar systems.
- Land on any planet to begin extracting resources.
- Craft and upgrade an arsenal of 40+ diverse weapons and ship augmentations.
- Collect loot from fallen enemies, bosses or environmental hazards.
- Find and recruit managers, consultants, and executives scattered throughout the galaxy, and keep them happy to boost planetside production.
- Play 13 minigames to unlock massive ship and weapon upgrades.
- Enjoy an adaptive audio system, with music that constantly evolves as you play!
- Use the same save game across a variety of devices.