Van Helsing at its finest: Everything You Need to Know About the Definitive Edition
The overview trailer for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is here and it showcases all the features of the gothic-noir steampunk action-RPG influenced by Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing trilogy was developed with the help of our community over the years. Van Helsing: Final Cut is the extended and refined version of all three games combined in one big Action RPG offering a 50-hour campaign and deep endgame. With its new features and content it’s the definitive edition for those who are new to the title. Also it’s a thank you for our community.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be released in September 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come. It will be a standalone title on Steam, priced $44.99. Anyone who owns all three games in the trilogy already, will get the game for free.
The game is a standalone product that
- combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- provides over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- lets the player choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
- has a reworked and extended skill tree system
- contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
Whether the player has completed the campaign or not, it is possible to
- create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- join one of the refined multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
- reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and currency, Dreamshards