Award winning indie developer and publisher Playrise Digital today confirmed that micro-combat racer ‘Table Top Racing: World Tour’ for PlayStation 4 will be on the show floor at Rezzed 2016 available for all to play on an 8 pod multiplayer booth.
TTR: World Tour is a high octane miniaturised combat racer from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of Sony Playstation’s all-time classic, ‘wipEout’ and more recently, the hugely successful, 9.5 million time downloaded indie mobile hit, ‘Table Top Racing’. TTR: World Tour is a total re-invention of the Table Top Racing universe bringing micro combat-racing to a truly next gen audience for the first time.
Gamers will get behind the wheels of 12 ultra-cool, fully customisable miniaturised cars as they take on 24 race tracks in Championship mode with a series of Special Events to beat, or get online and challenge up to 8 friends to find out who is the ultimate racer! Micro combat racing has never looked so good or been this fun.
TTR: World Tour features:
- 8 PvP multiplayer combat racing – it’s both addictive and vindictive
- 6 Unique gameplay modes spread throughout the Championships
- 86 Varied and challenging events
- 20 Dynamic circuits based around 5 themed locations
- Exclusive “YO! Sushi” endorsed race track
- 12 Ultra-cool micro racers inspired by some of the world’s most iconic cars
- 8 Cunning Power-Up weapons with both attack and defence capabilities
- 6 Super-powerful “Wheel Weapons” to give you the upper hand
- 20+ Track exclusive Breakbeat soundtrack by Wes Smith (Juice Recordings, San Diego)
TTR: World Tour will launch first on PlayStation 4 this summer with other platforms set to follow later in 2016.