The Xbox team have detailed the new and upgraded features rolling out to select Xbox One Preview Programme members beginning this weekend, in the lead up to the New Xbox One Experience.
The new experience will launch this November for all Xbox One owners, incorporating fan feedback and the integration of Windows 10 to elevate the gaming experience and provide the fastest and most social Xbox One experience ever – please see below for an overview of features highlighted or visit Xbox Wire for the full list.
Xbox Wire also includes a walk-through video from Major Nelson and Richard Irving, from the engineering team, that shows the new experience in action. A few new features include…
- A redesigned Home with vertical scrolling
- An updated and easily accessible guide with messages, notifications, settings and more
- Quick access to games and apps by using the triggers on your controller
- Easy and fast access to your favourite films, TV shows and streaming video apps in an updated OneGuide
- A new and improved Store with vertical gallery view
This first preview wave is one of many between now and November as we work with our fans in the Xbox One Preview Programme to improve the experience. More information about this preview wave and the rate at which updates will roll out can be found in last week’s Xbox Wire post here. Stay tuned for more information.