Elliott Myers and the team behind Roto today announced that Roto VR, the first motorised VR chair which works with all VR headsets, will launch this July! VR fans can purchase the Roto VR chair for $499.00 here.
A limited $100 discount is being offered to the first early adopters.
“95% of VR experiences are designed for a seated user,” commented Elliott Myers, CEO at Roto VR. “Roto VR now transforms the awkward seated VR set-up into a totally immersive “endlessly revolving” experience – motorised turns, no tangling cables, double rumble effect and much more.”
Roto VR incorporates over 20 different technologies (patents pending) and is the result of years of R&D from an experienced team of technology and games industry professionals.
Roto VR features:
- Explore 360 degrees in virtual reality without cables tangling
- Motorised features enhance and transform all types of VR experiences
- Roto VR HeadTracker enables 360 degrees exploration in complete comfort
- Feel the experience with Roto VR Simulator Double Rumble Packs
- Bring accessories into 360 VR with the Roto VR Table
- Walk (whilst seated) using the Roto VR Touch Pedals
- Full HMD compatibility and upgradable with Roto VR Cable Magazines
- Yaw motion sickness resolved as your movements in VR are matched in the real world
- Roto VR’s internal tracking provides decoupled VR experience
- Discover gravitational presence in the virtual world
The Roto VR pre order page can be found here.