Premium Battle-Cars and Customization Items on Sale This December, Joined by FREE “Nonstandard” Wasteland Arena
This is the way the world ends; not with a bang, but a RIPPER!
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, announced today that Rocket League, the popular sports-action phenomenon enjoyed by more than 8 million players worldwide, is breaking its own rules and going off-road with its new “Chaos Run” DLC.
Thematically inspired by films and literature set in grim, post-apocalyptic futures, Chaos Run brings those happy-go-lucky scenarios to Rocket League’s universe with two brand new Battle-Cars (Ripper and Grog), 12 new Decals (six for each new vehicle), and several new Paint Types, Wheels, Rocket Trails, Toppers, and Antennas.
“Chaos Run” will be available this December on both the PlayStation™Network and Steam PC for $3.99 USD or its regional equivalent.
But that’s not all. In addition to its paid downloadable content, Psyonix will also release a FREE new arena, dubbed “Wasteland.” Based on a popular map of the same name found in the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, Wasteland is the first “non-standard” Rocket League stadium to hit the game –boasting a completely-sloped perimeter, entirely different Boost placements, and a much more prominent, physically-wider pitch.
The New Rocket League Chaos Run DLC Includes:
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)