Harmonix and Mad Catz Interactive today announced additional tracks for the highly-anticipated Rock Band 4, including music from Brad Paisley ft. Keith Urban, Imagine Dragons, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Mumford & Sons, and more.
“With less than three weeks to go from release, we’re excited to announce the final group of songs for our on disc soundtrack, so that Rock Band fans have a clearer idea of what they’ll be rocking out to with their friends and family this October,” said Product Manager Daniel Sussman. “And this is just the start – with more than 1500 songs available on the Rock Band Music Store at launch and more to come, we’re confident that Rock Band 4 will provide the best music gaming experience for fans this fall.”
Tracks announce today to be included on the Rock Band 4 disc are:
- Brad Paisley ft. Keith Urban – “Start A Band”
- Brandi Carlile – “Mainstream Kid”
- Dark Wheels – “V-Bomb”
- Gary Clark Jr. – “Ain’t Messin ‘Round”
- Gin Blossoms – “Follow You Down”
- Grouplove – “Tongue Tied”
- Imagine Dragons – “I Bet My Life”
- Jeff Allen ft. Noelle LeBlanc and Naoko Takamoto – “Recession”
- Johnny Blazes and the Pretty Boys – “Cold Clear Light”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – “That Smell”
- Mumford & Sons – “The Wolf”
- R.E.M. – “The One I Love”
- The Warning – “Free Falling”
These tracks join an already impressive soundtrack line-up of more than 60 tracks including music by Aerosmith, Avenged Sevenfold, The Black Keys, Elvis Presley, Foo Fighters, Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars, St. Vincent, Van Halen, and more! A full list of songs announced for Rock Band 4 can be found here.
Winner of multiple awards and nominations at the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), including “Best Music Game” from IGN and Game Informer, Rock Band 4 delivers the ecstatic rush of a live full-band game experience like never before. Rock Band 4 builds on the core gameplay people love, with brand new features, including game-changing Freestyle Guitar Solo gameplay that allows players to craft their own face-melting and truly original guitar solos.
Rock Band 4, the next generation of the award-winning social and interactive music gaming platform launches globally on October 6, 2015 for Xbox One and the PlayStation 4.