Replay Events Delivers an Indie Showcase to Remember, Arriving at EventCity, Manchester on October 14th and 15th
PLAY Expo Manchester, the largest video game expo in the North of England, is thrilled to announce their greatest-ever Indie showcase, arriving at this year’s event taking place at EventCity Manchester on October 14th and 15th.
Famous for its support of the thriving Indie gaming scene, Replay Events has attracted the best and brightest Indie games for this year’s event, spearheading a remarkable initiative to support smaller developers through offering complimentary space at PLAY Expo Manchester.
Notable games appearing at this, the sixth blockbuster year of PLAY Expo Manchester include:
- Silo Black Games – Boom Boom Barbarian
- Hut 90 – Akuto: Mad World
- Hope for Hopeless Studios – The Tension
- Leda Entertainment – Bullion
- Noskyvisible – Time Runner
- Dumpling Co., Ltd. – SMASH TANKS!
- 1st Impact Games – All Contact Lost
- LimeVibe Games – Space Toads Mayhem
- Popup Asylum – BeeBeeQ
- All iN – ERSATZ
- Warpfish Games Limited – Razed
- Huey Games – Hyper Sentinel
- Onion Soup Interactive – Nippon Marathon
- Ginger Biscuit Games – OAOA – Off And On Again
- OceanSpark Studios – Tetra, Elemental Awakening
- SinisterSoft – RetroStar
- Gemi Games – Super Lumi Live
- Chronik Spartan – Glo
Andy Brown, Director for Replay Events commented, “Our Indie showcase has long been one of the most popular sections of PLAY Expo Manchester, and it’s important to us to see the Indie scene grow and thrive by introducing their titles to a wider audience. This year, we’ve managed to outdo ourselves and can look forward to the broadest and most eclectic series of titles ever appearing at the event. Combined with our AAA titles, retro zone, arcade entertainment, panels, talks, cosplay and so much more, we’re confident that this year’s PLAY Expo Manchester will truly be an event to remember.”
Returning for its sixth year, PLAY Expo Manchester is a highly popular two-day video game event, ideal for all the family and offering visitors an unrivalled experience with features, tournaments, exhibitors, industry guests, panels and so much more. Celebrating gaming and popular culture, the expo uniquely caters for casual fans and dedicated gamers alike and promises to be an event not to be missed.
For more information on PLAY Expo Manchester 2017, please visit: http://www.playexpomanchester.com/