Today Bethesda Softworks released an all-new video showcasing the exciting content available for free in Update 2 on July 29th, and teasing Unto the Evil, the first premium DLC pack for DOOM.
Also, starting on July 29th is a Double XP weekend for DOOM’s multiplayer content, running from 5:00pm BST, and ending at 5:00pm BST on August 1st.
Lastly, we’re pleased to announce that Unto the Evil will be available worldwide on August 5th for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Priced at £11.99, Unto the Evil will include the following for DOOM’s multiplayer:
- Three new multiplayer maps: Offering, Cataclysm, and Ritual
- A new player-controlled demon: Harvester
- A new weapon: UAC EMG Pistol
- New equipment: Kinetic Mine
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including additional armour sets, patterns, colours, and taunts
- New hack modules