2K today announced that NBA 2K16 is now available for mobile devices. Packed with enhancements, new features, updated rosters, and more opportunities to earn in-app Virtual Currency, the latest entry in the NBA 2K franchise offers fans the most true-to-life NBA simulation for mobile devices in franchise history.
Fans can enjoy the popular MyCAREER mode and soundtrack curated by pop super-producer DJ Mustard, renowned producer and rapper DJ Khaled, and legendary hip-hop producer DJ Premier, as well as enhanced graphics and player models, new animations that provide smoother movement and more realistic articulation combined with new controls. NBA 2K16 for mobile delivers the most authentic mobile NBA simulation experience possible.
- Full MyCAREER, Blacktop, and Season modes
- Improved graphics and game performance
- New controls for smoother mobile gameplay
- Ability to earn and enjoy more Virtual Currency
- Euroleague is now available
- Access to the NBA 2K Store with equipment, courts, VC, updated content, and more
- Physical controller support for iOS at launch with Android support coming soon
Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA2K16 is now available for download on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, as well as the Google Play Store.