System 3, a leading developer of videogames and the United Kingdom’s longest serving publisher, has today announced a line-up of undesirables for its forthcoming PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch title, Constructor.
The undesirables revealed today are colourful characters, who you’ll send to terrorize rival builders. Using these petulant pests, you’ll very quickly resort to using whatever means necessary to success.
The Undesirables line-up:
- The Hippy – They hold street parties, squat, or picket an opponent building.
- Killer Clown – All round dangerous individuals that cause damage all over the place.
- The Ghost – Scares tenants to within an inch of their lives and sends them packing.
- Mr Fixit – The repairman you should never hire – he’ll bodge the whole job.
- The Phsyco – Stay away from him, because he’s just plain crazy!
- The Thugs – These give Phil Mitchell a run for his money as the nastiest piece of work around.
- The Thief – Lock up your valuables, because these guys steal everything.
- The Gangster – Your chosen hitman. Need someone silenced, buildings burned to the ground? He’s your man.
Constructor is in development to launch in 2017, to commemorate 20th Anniversary of the multi-million-selling city builder’s original release, sharing a dark and wonderful world with feverish
fans and a whole new audience.
Constructor will be released soon for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, & Steam players, with the Switch version arriving later this summer.