UK based indie developer and publisher, VooFoo Studios, is excited to announce that their award-nominated top-down racing game, Mantis Burn Racing, is now available in the Nintendo Switch eShop. Check out our review of the Xbox One version here.
Mantis Burn Racing is a modern top-down style racing game that combines physics-based gameplay with intuitive arcade racing in highly competitive, fast and addictive races. Get ready to prove your driving skills in 5 unique classes of vehicles over an epic 11-season single-player career with more than 150 events and 13 event types in frenetic, bumper-to-bumper races where winning is everything!
“Mantis Burn Racing on Switch features all the upgrades and content released to date in the biggest and best version of the game” said Mark Williams, Technology Director at VooFoo Studios. “The game is all about fun, fast, competitive racing and with added support for Switch specific features like Local Multiplayer and our ‘Cross-Table’ mode; it’s a perfect fit for Nintendo gamers at home or on the go.”
- Race Your Way – Play Mantis Burn Racing your way, with all new features exclusive to Nintendo Switch. Now you can race anytime, anywhere in the definitive version of the game that includes the ‘Elite Class’ DLC, ‘Battle Cars’ DLC and ‘Snowbound’ tracks.
- Immersive Top-Down Racing – Drift, draft, and race your way across 12 stunning tracks in 3 uniquely challenging environments with glorious photo-realistic visuals that truly immerse players in the race.
- RPG-Style Upgrades – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance via a RPG-style upgrade system that presents players with deep tactical choices and excellent replay-value.
- Split-Screen Multiplayer – Compete on one console in classic couch-style split-screen races for up to 4-players.
- Go Head-to-Head – Take on friends in 2-player local split-screen races using individual Joy-Con™ controllers with players sitting ‘cross-table’ at opposite sides of the Nintendo Switch™.
- Local Wi-Fi Multiplayer – Connect multiple Nintendo Switch™ consoles and race together without the need for a connection to the internet.
- Cross-Network Play – Take the competition online with up to 8-players and race against opponents on other platforms with Cross-Network play.
- Consistently Smooth 60fps – in both TV mode and Handheld mode.
Mantis Burn Racing is available now in the Nintendo eShop priced: £14.99 / $19.99 USD / €15.99 (or regional equivalent).