WELCOME TO VR TRAINING, RECRUIT – PULL THE TRIGGER TO BEGIN…
Award-winning international games label Team17 and UK based independent developer Three Fields Entertainment announced that Lethal VR is available from today for the HTC Vive via Steam.
Lethal VR is an arcade style shooting range inspired by classic action movie scenes, enhanced with VR technology to deliver a completely new level of immersion. As an FBI recruit, join the training at Beginner level and work your way up to Special Agent in over 30 weapon based simulations where a quick trigger finger and an accurate eye are crucial to beating your friends to the top of the leaderboards.
- Built from the ground up for the HTC Vive – a true 360 room-scale experience
- Over 30 missions to complete and master
- A wide variety of exciting weapons including handguns, throwing knives, dual handguns, experimental weapons and a rather deadly hat!
- Local leaderboards to track the best players among friends and family
- 24 Steam achievements to unlock
Lethal VR is available to download from today for the HTC Vive via the Steam store for £9.99/$14.99/14,99 € with a limited time 20% launch discount available. A PS VR version will be available by the end of the year.