Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today released a new video for the upcoming RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance launching on 13 February 2018 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.
Today’s video focuses on the creation of the Soundtrack and gives a brief look behind the scenes and recordings. Music is a big part of immersion in Kingdom Come: Deliverance and underlines the different situations players will face perfectly. From strolling through beautiful forests to battling evil foes. A perfect orchestral surrounding throws players even deeper into the thick story and gameplay.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia