Check out the brand new trailer celebrating the success of the Early Access.
Kasedo Games is pleased to announce that Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar has left Early Access and is now available as a full version of the game via digital download. All campaign chapters and the sandbox mode have now been added to the game; along with many tweaks, fixes and improvements. Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is a historical strategy game that focuses on the intricate tactics and methods of grand warfare. The Early Access period has allowed developer Longbow Games to work with the community to ensure the different mechanics of the game have been implemented effectively and achieve their vision for the title. In celebration of the launch of the full version, there’s a brand new trailer now available from Longbow Games thanking everyone for their support in crafting the final game of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar is available to play now via Steam – while a boxed retail version will be released on 30th of May. For more information on the game head over to the Steam page here.
Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar takes you to the plains and forests of ancient Gaul where Julius Caesar wages a decade long war to subjugate the barbarian hordes. It will immerse you in history like no other real time strategy game ever before, forcing you to pay close attention to the changing seasons and rapidly changing military situations.
Final Features of Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
- Direct from the hand of Caesar – Four campaigns follow the conquests of Julius Caesar as he wrote them in Commentarii de Bello Gallico. Bridge the Rhine, invade Britannia and conquer the Gauls in over 100 objectives or choose from over 20 factions in the epic sandbox mode.
- All new map – Explore over one million square kilometers that are seamlessly zoomable, from the Mediterranean coast to the shores of Britannia.
- Improved graphics engine – Hegemony Rome supports 10x the terrain detail over previous installments and features a diverse and immersive landscape to explore.
- Build an empire – The construction system allows players to build forts, walls, and bridges at thousands of sites across the map to cement Roman control over the barbarian kingdoms.
- Promote your legions – Players can train officers to augment their unit’s skills as well as appoint governors and construct buildings to expand and improve their cities.
- Starve your enemies – Supply camps and logistics system makes sieges and supply lines more intuitive and more important than ever.
For more information on Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar please visit www.kasedogames.com