Rockstar Games are happy to announce that Gunrunning, the latest free update for GTA Online is available now to download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Dominate the illegal arms trade in Southern San Andreas with Gunrunning, the latest update to Grand Theft Auto: Online. Your career as a prolific arms dealer begins with the acquisition of a Bunker. These underground fortresses serve as your base of operations for all Gunrunning activities, and each one is equipped with a computer terminal to tap into the Disruption Logistics network.
Start a Setup mission as a CEO, MC President or a VIP to source supplies, then assign your employees to manufacturing weapons, researching upgrades or split their time between the two. Your stock will grow over time (and more quickly with Staff upgrades) and when ready, reap the profits from your business by moving your merchandise to interested buyers across Los Santos and Blaine County. To ease the entry into this underground network for new would-be entrepreneurs, the required collateral to register as a VIP has been lowered to a $50,000 minimum Maze Bank balance.
This subterranean lair also comes with a suite of comforts and options. Once you’ve chosen your property from Maze Bank Foreclosures, you can pick from a range of styles. Add a shooting range (and compete against up to 3 other players), personal quarters, a gun locker and bespoke transportation options.
When you’re ready to escalate your operation, the Bunker can store a fully road-ready Mobile Operations Center. These massive rolling strongholds are available from Warstock Cache and Carry, and serve as another property in your portfolio – complete with options for three modular bays that can be assigned to tactical services like a Command Center, personal amenities like Living Quarters, or in-house customization workshops like the two-bay Weapon & Vehicle Workshops, or the modest Personal Vehicle Storage.
- A brand new class of motorized mayhem. Six armed military-grade death machines offer a range of creative solutions to destroying your opposition in any combat situation, each fully customizable with exclusive mods unlocked by your Research Staff and applied in the Vehicle Workshop module:
- APC – A heavy duty armored personnel carrier equipped with a turret-mounted cannon that tears through metal like a hot knife through butter. Portholes offer vantages for small arms fire for up to four heavily armed mercenaries while the armored hull can conduct combat anywhere across both land and water. Available upgrades include SAM Battery and dropping Proximity Mines for pursuers to discover.
- Dune FAV – Built for post-apocalyptic doomsday enthusiasts, this lightweight, armored sandrail features a dash-mounted machine gun, and is the kind of stylish transport that will slap the slack jaws off the Yellow Jack parking lot loiterers. Upgrade options include a 40mm Grenade Launcher, 7.62mm Minigun and Proximity Mines.
- Half-Track – Who says you can’t have your 4 layer quad cannon shaped cake and eat it too? Wield the all-terrain capabilities of a tank, with all the advantages of a super-loaded truck: straightforward handling, a spacious cabin, and lots of fresh air for the lunatic on the .50 cal in the back. Swap that .50 cal for Quad 20mm Auto Cannons and add Proximity Mines from your MOC’s Vehicle Workshop.
- Oppressor – It’s a motorcycle that flies. As if you need to know anything else, this rocket-powered hyperbike offers all your principles of flight in one package; thrust, extendable wings for lift and drag, and a front-mounted machine gun for good, clean fun. Poor aim? Upgrade the machine gun to Missiles.
- Weaponized Tampa – The familiar muscle car gets a weaponized facelift now supporting a top-mounted Minigun and industrial-grade armor. Upgrades include Front Missile Launchers, Rear-Firing Mortar and Proximity Mines.
- Anti-Aircraft Trailer – What you choose to reduce to smoking rubble with this thing is your business, and the sky is most definitely not the limit. Comes towed by a Vapid Sadler as standard, and artillery can be upgraded to Dual 20mm Auto Cannons or a Homing Missile Battery.
This new breed of mobile weaponry means a whole new frontier of criminal enterprise. As you complete supply missions and as your Gunrunning business flourishes, unlock and launch Mobile Operations Missions from your Mobile Command Center. Complete each to unlock the Warstock Trade Price.
MK II WEAPONS UPGRADES
A huge range of tactical customizations are made possible by MK II upgrades available exclusively from your Mobile Operation Center’s Weapon Workshop. MK II variants of the Pistol, SMG, Heavy Sniper, Combat MG, Assault Rifle and Carbine Rifle deliver a wealth of options including new magazines packing tracer, incendiary, armor piercing, hollow point or other types of rounds. Add Night Vision, holographic and Thermal Scopes, new grips, suppressors, Muzzle Brakes, Liveries, Tints and much more.
NEW CLOTHES, TATTOOS & HAIRCUTS
This season, the boutiques and salons of Los Santos are ready to kit you out in the very latest in mercenary survivalist chic: camo parkas, ex-military berets, heavy duty combat boots, menacing tats, and buzzcuts.
BONUS UNLOCKS, DISCOUNTS & MORE
Head over the Social Club Events page for details on all of this week’s weapons, vehicle and ammo discounts as well as a number of exclusive clothing unlocks, including the new white Hawk & Little Hoodie (pictured above) and an in-game version of the Rockstar Class of ’98 Tee that was recently added to the Rockstar Warehouse collection. Plus, stay tuned to the Newswire over the coming days for details on the Gunrunning Snapmatic Contest, Rockstar Editor Contest, Social Club Sweepstakes & plenty more!
As always, this Title Update also brings with it a vast array of other features, enhancements, optimizations and fixes. Check out the full Title Update notes at the Rockstar Support website.