Codemasters & Koch Media has released the latest DiRT 4 trailer showcasing the game’s incredible rallycross content across various classes and circuits.
DiRT 4 is the official game of the FIA World Rallycross championship and the new gameplay trailer shows Supercars racing at Lohéac Bretagne, Montalegre, Lydden Hill, Hell and Holjes. In addition to the Supercar class, DiRT 4 also has rallycross racing in RX2, Super 1600s, Group B classics and crosskarts making it a fully fledged rallycross experience.
Developed in consultation from two time FIA World Rallycross Champion, Petter Solberg, the rallycross handling in DiRT 4 has undergone a complete overhaul to ensure it is as close to the real thing as possible.
Rallycross is thrilling multicar, circuit racing on mixed surfaces made up of both dirt and asphalt. The short, quick-fire races take four to six laps and each car must complete at least one ‘Joker Lap’ which is longer than the traditional lap leading to tactical, enthralling wheel-to-wheel racing. Drivers compete in four qualifying races before the top drivers make the semi finals and final. The supercar class in the FIA World Rallycross Championship are 600bhp beasts that accelerate from 0-60mph in under 2 seconds – faster than a Formula One car.
Launching on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on 9th June 2017 DiRT 4 challenges you to Be Fearless as you take the wheel of the world’s most iconic and powerful off-road vehicles. Featuring two different handling models, Gamer and Simulation, DiRT 4 offers both depth and accessibility for players old and new to the franchise. The game’s innovative Your Stage system allows you to produce a near infinite number of unique rally stages at the touch of a button.
- OVER 50 OF THE MOST BREATH-TAKING OFF-ROAD CARS EVER BUILT – Including the Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sport quattro S1 E2
- 5 INCREDIBLE RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES – Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden & Wales
- THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP – Race at Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Holjes & Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- LANDRUSH – Short-course dirt track racing in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart vehicles in California, Nevada and Mexico
- DiRT ACADEMY – Taking place at the DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques and practice to become the best
- JOYRIDE – DirtFish becomes your personal playground for time attack challenges, smash attack challenges and a free roam area
- CAREER MODE – create your driver, compete across the disciplines, gain sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- COMPETITIVE GAMING – Daily, weekly and month-long challenges against fellow players from around the world
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET – Live ladder, tournaments and cross-platform leaderboards
- TUNING – Tweak your set-up based on vehicle, track and weather conditions to best suit your racing style
- DAMAGE & REPAIRS – Wear and tear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring Engineers to work in the team’s Service Area between stages but with a finite amount of time available.