Critically Acclaimed Dragon’s Dogma Series Makes Western Debut on PC.
Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced that the acclaimed open-world action RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be coming to PC on January 15, 2016. Initially released for consoles, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen contains all the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma(TM) plus the additional content from its sequel including the Bitterblack Isle area, challenging new enemies and quests, and additional high level weapons and armour sets, making this the ultimate franchise experience for PC players. The title will be available to purchase globally on digital PC platforms for MSRP EUR 29.99 / GBP 24.99 / $29.99 and at retail outlets across Europe.
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen for PC will present stunningly high resolution graphics with increased fidelity. The game also includes full Steam platform support with Achievements and the ability to play using both Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers, plus the traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme are all available for players to customise the way they play.
Set in a huge open world, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen presents an exhilarating and rewarding action combat gameplay experience. Players embark on an epic adventure with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learnt from each player. PC users can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure and tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses.
- Tons of content – Includes everything from the original game, plus the sequel. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customisation, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters.
- Customisation options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill options for each, armour that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style.
- Stunning visuals – Beautiful high res graphics with increased fidelity.
- Full Steam platform support – Including Steam Achievements and the ability to play using both Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers, plus the traditional keyboard and mouse control scheme.