BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.’s hit mobile app, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle, is kicking off its one year anniversary with a variety of fun in-game events and rewards beginning July 6th PST and running through July 25th PST. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is available for free on iOS and Android devices.
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is celebrating the one year milestone now through July 25th PST, with a series of in-game events and free items including the following:
- New Super Boss Event – Go head to head against Super Gogeta, Super Janemba, and more
- Summon Events – Features a Super Saiyan 2 Carnival and Xenoverse Collaboration
- Strike Event, Training Event, and other special events to level up
- 77 Million Downloads Celebration Daily Log-in Bonus – Players will receive 77 Dragon Stones from July 7th to 13th PST as the intial log-in bonus
- Fun Rewards – From July 6th to July 25th PST, enjoy free Dragon Stones, training locations, support items, training items, awakening medals, trade points, friend points, and much more
- Facebook Like/Share Campaign – Receive more gifts by reaching a variety of different goals
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle features the characters from the popular Dragon Ball Z saga. Players must assemble a powerful team of fighters to wage epic battles, take down enemies and save the Dragon Ball universe. Explore beloved locations from the anime series with the unique board-game-style gameplay, ki-sphere link combat, and utilize items and power-ups to strengthen your Dragon Ball troupe. The game has been downloaded over 77 million times on Android and iOS mobile devices worldwide.