Take on Death himself in the hottest geriatric racing game of all time! Race In Peace.
In a game where you’re never too old to pimp your ride, Coffin Dodgers is a darkly comedic kart racer which launches today on PlayStation®4 for £9.49, $11.99, €11.99!
Award-winning developers and publishers, Milky Tea Studios and Wales Interactive, have fused kart racing with crazy old people in “Road Rash” style combat races with laugh-out-loud ragdoll physics as they bash, smash, and trash each other to the death in both single and multiplayer game modes. Milky Tea Studios and Wales Interactive are also delighted to announce that PlayStation®Plus members will receive a 10% discount to celebrate the launch of Coffin Dodgers!
Xbox gamers shouldn’t despair, the “psychopomp” will harvest your souls on May 6th.
Coffin Dodgers sees life in the slow lane become a fast and furious race for your soul! Take on the role of one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing on their very own pimped-up mobility scooters, armed with a variety of upgradable homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies throw at them.
With a 2-4 local multiplayer mode you can actively battle and knock your friends from their mobility scooters, get tangled up in epic crashes and cause mayhem! What’s more, experience the 3D open-world “Crazy Granddad” mode where you race against the clock in the entire Sunny Pines district.
The “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat features wacky weapons and collectable destructive power-ups to stop your mates in their tracks. Watch your frail backs though as you’re never too far away from an EMP powered defibrillator!
- “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat with wacky weapons and geriatric gadgets.
- Character ragdoll physics!
- Upgradable mobility scooters with modifications to suit your driving style.
- Select from 7 old, quirky but full of life retirement village residents.
- Unlock and play as the Grim Reaper himself!
- Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode!
- Battle your way through a Single-Player Story Mode with races and challenges set around the beautifully crafted
- Sunny Pines retirement village.
- Challenge yourself with the 3D open world “Crazy Granddad” Mode.