Supported with Free DLC
From the creators of The Esper Series, A Night Sky and Augmented Empire, comes They Suspect Nothing, a comedic mini-game collection about robots and deception has launched on Oculus Go and Samsung Gear VR. As the last human on earth, you must infiltrate a robot-only society by completing a series of bizarre human detection tests. Assuage suspicion with machine-like efficiency as you conduct open part surgery, pilot a drone, manage rush hour in an explosives plant, instigate armageddon in a cataclysm simulator, plus eight other equally ridiculous and entertaining experiences.
INITIAL RELEASE FEATURES
- 12 humorous mini-games with 3 difficulty modes
- 3 unique game hubs and robot instructors
- Customizable robot avatar plus local profiles and leaderboards
- A full voice cast including award-winning actor Jim Broadbent
- Comfortable ‘passandplay’ gameplay to share the experience with friends
TWO FREE DLC PACKS
IN 2018 Fully included in the retail price of They Suspect Nothing is future DLC coming later in 2018 which will add 2 new hubs containing 4 new minigames each to bring the total number of experiences to 20.
They Suspect Nothing is available now for $7.99/€7.99/£5.99SRP on Oculus Go and Samsung Gear VR.