505 Games’ Popular Combat Strategy Game Invites Players to Join the Race Through Time to Become the Most Powerful Leader in History!
505 Games proudly debuts the fan-favorite combat strategy game Battle Ages – on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, App Store and Google Play today*! Developed by the studio that created the hugely successful franchise, Battle Islands, and inspired by classics, Battle Ages put you in control of a settlement at the dawn of time. Build your civilization and lead it through thousands of years of advancement from the discovery of fire to the invention of the telegraph, in exciting player-vs-player combat!
Battle Ages is a journey through the ages, as players join a race through time and fight to be the most powerful leader in history. Using workers to build cutting edge industry, building and upgrading defenses, players employ great scientific minds of each era to research fantastic weapons of that distinct age – and ultimately lay waste to enemies.
Available to download on all mobile and console for free, the action-packed game is filled with exciting features:
- THE CHANCE TO LEAD A CIVILIZATION from the beginning of time to the modern age, storm through history and conquer your enemies in epic battles to become the most powerful ruler!
- AN EPIC JOURNEY through six distinct, authentic, and exciting eras including the Neolithic, Ancient, Classical, Medieval, Renaissance, and Industrial Ages with more to come
- BATTLE ACROSS THE AGES blending time to allow combinations including Neolithic Barbarians fighting Medieval Knights, or Roman Legionnaires in a mighty stand off against Union soldiers
- EMPLOY SCIENTFIC MINDS to build cutting edge technology distinct to each age, with more than 50 unique structures, 22 different units and 15 magical spells to construct
- PLAYER VS PLAYER COMBAT to achieve dominations on a global scale!
- JOIN FORCES WITH FRIENDS to take on other groups in epic battles that span generations
Join the Battle Ages community by visiting http://facebook.com/BattleAgesGame
*Please note that for SCEE release is set for April 25th.